Be it forks, shocks, air or coil, your suspension units take a huge amount of abuse and the average service interval is often over looked causing a considerable amount of damage and cost.
From a basic check over, seal or oil change to a full strip down or race tune, we can service your fox forks and shocks in house with a quick turn around time and a personal service, custom tailored to suit your needs.
FOX Forks Price List
- Lower Leg Oil – Swap lower leg oils and lubes -£40
- Lower Leg Service – Oil Seals replaced:
- Mounted – £70
- Dismounted – £60
- +FIT Cartridge oil- oil replaced in FIT Cartridge – +£20
- +FIT CTD service – New FIT CDT service kit fitted – +£35
- Rear Shock Service – New FOX seals and DU Bushings
- Mounted – £50
- Dismounted – £40
- Bearings & Bushes – From £15
- FOX Warranty – Cost only – Labour FREE
- Return to MOJO – £20
(All costs exclude any postage costs incurred)
Premium Service with Suspension Forks £120
Starting from £120 for Hardtails with FOX Forks
As the Standard Service but with a full strip down and rebuild of the front Fox Forks, new wipers and oil.
- FIT and TALAS models as per Fox price list
- Other Forks serviced where available. Cost may vary
Premium Service with Front & Rear Shocks £160
Fox Rear shock stripped and rebuilt with new seals. New bushings fitted to mounts. FOX Forks stripped and rebuilt with new wipers and oils.
- Other rear shocks serviced where available. Cost may vary